The time has come! Registration for fall 2014 Let's Play Music classes will begin on Tuesday, February 4. Depending on whether you will be registering a continuing student or a new 1st year student please follow the instructions below:
FOR 2014 1st YEAR STUDENTS:
I will be beginning Let's Play Music pre-registration starting Tuesday February 4! If you or a friend/family member are interested in securing a spot I highly recommend that you get on my waiting list if you are not already. Last year classes filled up in less than 24 hours. I will only have 16 spots available for the fall! I will open pre-registration on Tuesday, February 4 to those on my waiting list and then on Friday, February 7 registration will be open to everyone else. To be added to my waiting list please email me or click here. To reserve your spot I will need your $25 registration fee and your online form telling me what time you would like. On Monday I will send those on my waiting list an email with the link to the online form. Then in the beginning of March you will need to register your child online via the Let's Play Music website and pay for your materials fee ($88 for new students or $39 for a sibling) online at that time. Registration will then be complete. I'll have more info about that in March to give you the full details.
1st year class times: Tuesdays 9:30 - 10:15 or Tuesdays 12:45 - 1:15.
FOR 2014 2nd and 3rd YEAR STUDENTS:
Registration will begin on Tuesday, February 4! To reserve your spot I will need your $25 registration fee and your online form telling me what time you would like. On Monday I will send you an email with the link to the online form. Then in the beginning of March you will need to register your child online via the Let's Play Music website and pay for your materials fee ($63 for new students or $38 for a sibling) online at that time. Registration will then be complete. I'll have more info about that in March to give you the full details.
2nd year class times: Wednesdays 12:45- 1:35, Wednesdays 3:00 - 3:50 or Wednesdays 4:00 - 4:50
3rd year class times: Tuesdays 3:30 - 4:25, Tuesdays 4:30 - 5:25, Tuesdays 5:30 - 6:25 or Wednesdays 5:00 - 5:55
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!


No comments:
Post a Comment